Posting a video to Lincoln City Church News can be done by following these simple steps:
- Log in to the website using the button at the bottom of Church News.
- Look to the left vertical menu and hover your mouse on Posts and click on Add New Post from the fly-out menu.
- Welcome to the Add a Post screen. Here you will add a title, optionally describe the video, pick the videos category and paste your video link.
- Add a title.
- (Optional) Describe the video if you want. If you are pasting from a Word Document and find the text looks funny when you paste it in the box, you will need to click the toolbar toggle to see more options so you can get to the paste as text icon.
6. Select Video format.
7. Select the videos category. Also don’t forget to check Local News or Opinion too.
8. Set featured video. Paste a video link from Youtube, Vimeo, Dailymotion, Facebook or Twitter and it will be embedded in the post and the thumb used as the featured image.
9. Publish your video.
Congratulations! You posted a video. If you don’t see a placeholder image for your video after five minutes, go back into the post and click “update.” This seems to fix the problem.